We are looking for a Trade Engineer. Applicants should have the following qualification below.
Estimates costs and computes bill of materials and quantity for all related MEPF items.
Trade Engineer Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and other related fields.
- With 3 years of experience as MEPFS and FDAS Trade Engineer for a service delivery company.
- Monitors and evaluates the quality of all MEPFS works.
- Consolidates and coordinates all issues related to MEPFS. Verifies billings for subcon and operations.
- Evaluates MEPFS drawings and designs endorsed by the Management Team.
- Prepares and submits necessary documents as needed and as required by the Management.
- In charge of MEPFS work scheduling, cost-controlling, and cash flow projections.
- Performs testing and commissioning for all MEPFS items.
Job Location: General Trias Cavite